A New York City Personal Injury Lawyer Focused on Success
Latest News: Roy Hiller fought for a
If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious personal injury — whether in a car, at a construction site or due to poor apartment maintenance — the consequences can go beyond the physical and emotional pain. A serious or catastrophic injury can have a direct impact on your financial health and your family's future.
At times like this, put experience and proven success on your side. At the law office of Roy S. Hiller, our New York City personal injury attorney brings more than three decades of trial experience and a record that includes multiple multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements to every case.
Trust Your Case to an Experienced Lawyer
When you have a large personal injury case, you need a legal partner on your side that can give you the attention you deserve and who has earned a reputation for success in the courtroom. Your choice can make a difference in your life for years or decades to come. Our highly sought after personal injury lawyer, Roy Hiller, has taken on cases throughout Brooklyn, The Bronx and across all five boroughs, and has built a solid career on the foundation of financial success for our clients.
Our firm is proud to take on a diverse range of personal injury cases, including:
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Truck and motor vehicle accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slip, trip and fall
- Accidents in NYC apartment buildings
- Municipal Liability
- Representation for police and firefighters injured on the job
Our office has the resources and knowledge to take on big cases and win. Below you can find a few examples of our many large-sum verdicts and settlements:
- $12 million for a automobile accident injury click here to read more
- $3.25 million for a woman burned in a workplace accident
- $3 million for a motorcyclist struck by a van
- $3 million for a pedestrian hit by auto where the vehicle left the scene of the accident
- $2.65 million for a loading dock worker hurt in a ramp collapse
- $2.45 million for a pedestrian hit by a car on the sidewalk
- $2.25 million for a construction worker who broke his ankle during a fall
- $2.2 million for a construction worker who fell from a roof
- $1.95 million for a truck driver hit by a tractor trailer
- $1.5 million for a worker injured while using plastic injection mold machine
- $1.5 million for wrongful imprisonment
- $1.25 million for a pedestrian hit by a car
- $1.25 million for a wrongful death, medical malpractice and failure to diagnose case
- $1.2 million for pedestrian hit by a truck
- $1.1 million for a worker injured while using strapping machine
- $1 million for a worker killed in elevator accident
- $1 million for a worker who fell off roof at a construction site
You Can Afford the Right Attorney
Our contingency fees mean that you owe nothing unless we recover compensation for you, which is why we are able to represent people from all walks of life and incomes who need and deserve strong legal answers. Schedule a free consultation at our New York City office.
Spanish and Polish language service is available.